Would you consider your customer experience to be modern, optimal, even excellent? Do you offer multiple communication channels for your customers to access information? Do your customers feel like you know them? Do you personalize their experience or even go as far as being proactive in reaching out to them based on their history of interactions with you?
If not, it’s time for a change. It’s time for a transformation of the customer experience.
A revolution in the traditional contact center experience is underway now. No longer do customers communicate or search for information on a single channel; typical transactions today include multiple channels of communication. If you’re not providing a consistent customer experience across your voice channel, SMS, text, chat and mobile services you just might be left in the dark ages.
Blueworx is partnering with IBM Voice Gateway and IBM Watson to deliver a fresh, powerful and unparalleled Cognitive Customer Experience. No other combination can deliver a single solution that allows customers to utilize both traditional and cognitive IVR capabilities which can be integrated with an existing contact center environment as well as other third-party applications like CTI or voice biometrics.
The Cognitive Customer Experience
Delivering a powerful combination to contact centers looking to take the customer experience to the next level.
- Intelligent Interactions: Blends the traditional VXML Directed Dialog with Watson Cognitive Voice applications to deliver a seamless, intelligent user interaction.
- Flexible: Available on-premises or in the cloud.
- Consistent: Provides a consistent user experience with Watson Speech and Cognitive Applications with VXML.
- Powerful Voice: Delivers the Power of Watson to the Voice Channel.
- Proven: Telco-grade reliability and enterprise scalability.
- Secure: PCI Compliant solution.
- Speed to Market: Offers ease of application development with Watson API’s.
- Multi-Channel: An intuitive platform that makes extending cognitive to multiple channels simple.
- Self-Service: Ability to develop Virtual Agent or Bot applications and connect to the Voice Channel.
If you’re looking for a transformation in your contact center, let Blueworx help you uncover the possibilities. Contact us today!