The Blueworx toolkit provides an easy way to design and prototype VoiceXML applications — even if you don’t know the internals of voice technology. Powered by Eclipse technology, It provides the tools to build, debug, and deploy voice applications for use with Blueworx and MRCP V1.0 speech servers.
The toolkit provides a full-featured voice development environment including call flow building, VoiceXML development and debugging, grammar development and debugging, and Call Control Extensible Markup Language (CCXML) development.
It includes a Graphical Grammar Builder for visual composition of grammar files for speech recognition, and a graphical Communication Flow Builder for automatic generation of VoiceXML.
Blueworx Toolkit Features
- Communication Flow Builder
- Graphical Grammar Builder
- VoiceXML 2.1 support
- VoiceXML editor
- Call Control eXtensible Markup Language (CCXML) editor
- Built-in audio recorder
- Audio analysis tool
- VoiceXML Conversion wizard from 1.0 to 2.0, 1.0 to 2.1 or 2.0 to 2.1
- Grammar Conversion wizard from JSGF to SRGS, BNF to SRGS, or SRGS to SRGS (XML➝ABNF or ABNF➝XML)