Join the experience revolution
We are true believers in making every interaction intelligent, natural and downright enjoyable. If you want the chance to make a difference every day for Blueworx customers, join our customer experience revolution: take a look at Blueworx.
Digital Marketing and Lead Generation Specialist
Blueworx has been at the forefront of designing solutions that create exceptional customer experiences since
1984. As a leader in delivering contact center solutions, we know customer expectations continue to evolve at
lightning speed. At Blueworx we strive to deliver products and services that are focused on driving the most
intelligent and natural customer experience possible to meet those expectations.
Blueworx is currently looking for a dynamic digital marketing and lead generation specialist who will be responsible
for managing and reporting on the marketing to business development demand generation process, as well as
supporting marketing initiatives that fuel the growth of our business. You will be an important member of our
Marketing team, working across business development and account management teams to deliver on marketing
As a Digital Marketing and Lead Generation Specialist you will develop and implement lead generation strategies,
execute digital marketing campaigns, create digital assets (such as emails and landing pages) and ensure that all digital marketing campaigns are effectively supporting the overall marketing strategy for each brand. This individual is responsible for building relationships with the business development and account management teams to collaborate on content and message strategy. Additional duties may include creation and execution of select segment marketing plans and project management.
- Responsible for the development and management of marketable database projects to support business priorities and marketing programs.
- Ability to retrieve data from various sources and prepare data for analysis.
- Data manipulation and extraction experience using Google Analytics and MailChimp tools.
- Able to think strategically, with a solid grasp of business issues and objectives, the implications of different solutions in order to plan and execute on marketing campaigns and programs.
- Create reports and dashboards for senior management; fulfill miscellaneous reporting requests.
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, validation rules and custom workflows within marketing systems.
- Support marketing campaigns across multiple digital platforms in order to best optimize results and deliver on objectives.
Desired experience and skills
- Two to four years of experience in B2B marketing.
- Track record of success in executing strategic marketing plans and programs.
- Current knowledge of marketing principles and practices including social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google and corporate blogs) and SEO.
- Experience implementing and measuring the impact of social media.
- Demonstrably excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with WordPress, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with marketing automation systems such as MailChimp, SalesForce, or Outreach.
- Must be exceptionally organized. Must be able to prioritize from among many competing tasks, think creatively, and have strong attention to detail.
- Must be a self-starter who enjoys working at lightning speed.
- Must be a team player who will collaborate across the organization to achieve corporate goals.
- Understanding of the standard capabilities of Google Analytics. Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools.
- Minimum expectation of a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent education/experience.
- Minneapolis / St. Paul, MN